I need a new tire or do I ??
Well yesturday was quite interesting... If you've ever went with me on a bike ride you would know I never take a tube or anything like that , the tires I train on are super light tires dont ask why I ride them .I think it was sumthing laying around the house that I thought looked cool.
I go out riding I get about 10 miles from home and in the middle of freaking nowhere I look down at my back tire and Iam thinking wow that tire looks low on air ..... then I wonder if I even pumped them up when I left home. I just keep riding thinking its just low on air. Mile or so later I look down again now its really low and Iam thinking $#!% how do I get home ???? No tube , no cell phone couse my parents say I dont need one couse we have 2 already (mom and dad's) so mom if you read this I need a Cell phone for this reason !!!! I probly didnt even tell you I got a flat tire !
Now its flat so I turn around start heading for home. I know Iam not gunna walk ... I mean comon a guy in spandex walking a bike down the side of a road in the small town of Oneida Id be the talk of the month and they would probly have the news papers come! So I keep riding. figure cheap wheels so who cares. I end up riding about 4 miles on a flat tire and its making some crazy noise .. I get to my aunts house she ends up giving me a ride home.
From now on Iam taking a tube and pump. The cool thing is I rode 4 miles on a flat tire and the tire is still good! That means I dont have to go buy tires ! how sweet is that ?!?!
AND dont even try going down hill faster then a snail couse you'll lose control of your bike real quick ...
Cole
I go out riding I get about 10 miles from home and in the middle of freaking nowhere I look down at my back tire and Iam thinking wow that tire looks low on air ..... then I wonder if I even pumped them up when I left home. I just keep riding thinking its just low on air. Mile or so later I look down again now its really low and Iam thinking $#!% how do I get home ???? No tube , no cell phone couse my parents say I dont need one couse we have 2 already (mom and dad's) so mom if you read this I need a Cell phone for this reason !!!! I probly didnt even tell you I got a flat tire !
Now its flat so I turn around start heading for home. I know Iam not gunna walk ... I mean comon a guy in spandex walking a bike down the side of a road in the small town of Oneida Id be the talk of the month and they would probly have the news papers come! So I keep riding. figure cheap wheels so who cares. I end up riding about 4 miles on a flat tire and its making some crazy noise .. I get to my aunts house she ends up giving me a ride home.
From now on Iam taking a tube and pump. The cool thing is I rode 4 miles on a flat tire and the tire is still good! That means I dont have to go buy tires ! how sweet is that ?!?!
AND dont even try going down hill faster then a snail couse you'll lose control of your bike real quick ...
Cole


1 Comments:
dude!!! good thing you had a tube sunday. I was beating you btw for about a minute there lol. I had to rebuild the cross bike last night had a shit load a gunk in the frame. How's the specilized?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home