Floyd's a cry baby!

Haedo seems to be the best sprinter in Cali.. United Pro seems to be the team to beat in the US. Health Net hasn't been doing much yet...
How about Floyd Landis it seems to me that he's being a big wussy, yelling at Horner for attacking him, making Team Phonak Chase and putting Landis under pressure.. Claiming "Horner attacked when he had a flat"... Horner pointed out when the leader of a race has a flat the team will go back to help him chase on, and the team wouldn't be sitting on the front pullin as they where. But I just don't think Phonak has the team to defend the leaders jersey, and Landis knows that. Here's the article from Velo News.
Horner, of course, had his own opinions. "With a break of that size and everyone [in the group] down on GC, it's going to go the distance," he said. "Either [Davitamon-Lotto] can sit on the front all day and try to pull back 11 guys, or I can jump across to it. You cannot believe how many wusses were in the break, saying, ÂOh, you've got to drop back. You can't be up here.' Well, I am up here, and I'm not dropping back."
By mile 95 the leaders' gap had come down to 28 seconds, with Phonak manning the front, flanked by second-placed Dave Zabriskie's CSC team. Realizing the break was doomed, the lead riders began to sit up, save Gusev and Chadwick, who carried on. Once back in the field, Horner said his reception by Landis was cold.
"When I came back, there was this drama," Horner said. "I was getting this ÂOh, what were you doing? You can't do that. Ohhh geez.' Floyd had some drama with me. I thought he was just complaining that I went across. A lot of times things get confused when we're at that heart rate. He thought I went across when he flatted, but I didn't have any idea that he'd flatted. So he was yelling at me because I was attacking when the leader flatted, but I thought he was yelling at me just because I went across to the break. We're verbally going back and forth, and I just wasn't aware of the situation. Usually when the leader flats, the team drops back. When I went, the whole team was at the front."
Landis downplayed the dispute, saying he had no problem with Horner's tactics. "I had a small incident with my front wheel," Landis said. "Chris Horner went across to the breakaway shortly thereafter, I don't know how soon it was. I don't know that it was intentional that it was at the same time as my problem, but it definitely wasn't good for us. We couldn't give the breakaway too much time. I would have been happy without that. But the breakaway was doomed after that, so they can thank him for that."

I think landis is running scared !
Cole


2 Comments:
haha your funny... your still a wuss for not using your own name.... lol haha
Agreed, Cole. Agreed.
This guy is probably just like the prick from IU in my breakaway this past race weekend who wouldn't work at all. So I attacked him, and my teamate attacked him, we lapped the field, and took 1-2 for UW in the sprint. The IU prick messed up his chance and fell out of the top 5.
That's all pricks get--just what they deserve.
Oh, and Landis is a crybaby. A good time trailist, but his team is going to fall apart in the Tour. Unfortunte for Floyd, but the team is 3/4 of the battle in the Tour, and they just won't be there for him when he needs it this year.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home