Big News.................NOT
This week is the first 20 K time trail on the computrainer system down at the shop. I have from wensday- Saturday to go in and throw down my best time, to see if I can beat Ryan. Just to let you guys all know he's been riding since November! I think he's in really good shape, he says not, haha. But I can still take him in a sprint! HA. Time trailing really isn't my thing but hey I'll give it a shot it will only make me faster, right ? Plus it sounds like there's prize money. That will make it worth the effort.
Well today I've been trying to plan out all the NORBA Nationals so I know how much money I'll need to get to attend these darn things. We'll just say that each trip will cost in the $1,000.00 range and if you times that by 8 that's $8,000.00! So if anybody is interested in going to any of these to help split the cost your welcome to join. More people that want to travel to these things the better, that will help lower the cost. Well that's all the news for today. Time to attemp riding in cold weather, I wish I was in AZ!
Cole
Well today I've been trying to plan out all the NORBA Nationals so I know how much money I'll need to get to attend these darn things. We'll just say that each trip will cost in the $1,000.00 range and if you times that by 8 that's $8,000.00! So if anybody is interested in going to any of these to help split the cost your welcome to join. More people that want to travel to these things the better, that will help lower the cost. Well that's all the news for today. Time to attemp riding in cold weather, I wish I was in AZ!
Cole


1 Comments:
"I think he's in pretty good shape, but he says he's not..."
Same to you Cole--holy crap, you don't train that much and you can still accelerate like a madman on a singlespeed in the snow!
I'll put $5 on Cole to win the 1st CT time trial. Added prize money, eh?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home