Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl


Over the last weekend I rode with Ryan B. In the snow and slush. I got to ride on my dads lovely Single speed MTB with studded tires and fenders! I must say after this weekends ride I want fenders for my road bike. The studded tires are awesome on slushy snowy roads. The fenders worked like a dream, I was 99.9% dry after the ride. Ryan did manage to get me at one sprint on a dry road by about a wheel, but he did have a BIG ring, but I held my ground with the Single speed, the studded tire didn't do to well on the dry road. After we hit up the Computrainer at the shop. That was pretty boring..

Saturday night was the team dinner. Drank about 3 rootbeers, ate a bunch of food, got paid for my season riding. I think our table won the eating contest, the lady serving us was making a bunch of runs just for us. Three plates later I was filled and unable to drink anymore rootbeer. Shawn gave me some sweet pics from the last year.

Sunday was my birthday, yes I'm getting old, I'm now 18! I remember when I was little thinking 18 was such a long ways away, it seems like it was just last week. I did manage to get to the mall and do some shoppin, I bought some jeans, shoes, and a few shirts. That's about it. Watched the seahawks loose, I now think football is like WWE wrestling its all planned out and they know who's gunna win before it even starts. The reffs where horrible, Seahawks should have had two touchdowns but they where robbed. Well that's all for now.

Cole

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Baumann said...

My roomates smoking a "super bowl" of wacky weed right now--and I don't think he's too concerned about the Seahawks winning.

I'll get you some of his stash for your 18th B-day, how's that sound Cole?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home