Sunday MTB Ride

trying to switch a casset without a chainwhip lol but hey we got it lol J Vog only had a few scratches on his hands

Sunday J Vog, Roland(aka Roland Green)and I went out for a ride on the mountain bikes out at the "Camp" because J Vog wanted to try out his "PIMPIN" new but used Mavic 517 rims with XTR hubs and Roland hooked him up with the Stan's No tubes set up . Only to find out that he didnt bring his chainwhip to take off the casset so he desided to use his hands to hold the casset in place. Mean while Roland got it off only to leave J Vog with a few holes in his hands haha. Once we got his bike set we ended up riding two of the long 8 mile loops at a fairly hard tempo. J vog ended up loving his new wheel setup seeing that it took almost 1-2 lbs of his Specialized FSR. Me I was still getting used to my new Specialized Epic S-Works the more I ride it the more I start to love it .
Cole


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home